We booked through Agoda for the Easter holidays, admittedly the rates were quite cheap. We got two Deluxe Garden view rooms with breakfast . The rooms were okay though they havent upgraded yet to a Flat TV, the drain in the bathroom takes a bit of time to drain, there were no grab bars in the bathroom tub which is not so safe specially for older people like my father. The buffet breakfast was very limited around 3 different breakfast items only. The waiters need training very badly, when we had dinner using their ala carte menu , they have no product knowledge at all. Their housekeeping staff were surprisingly not too courteous, unlike the other resorts and hotels we have check in during the past, they never greet you , they just look at you and its surprising this is supposed to be a Japanese owned resort and most of the Japanese training always focuses on courtesy . But as a hotelier myself, this resort needs a lot to improve although I must say this resort is value for money . For our short Easter Holiday, we still enjoyed and had a pleasant stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pacific Cebu Resort - Come and experience a memorable vacation at the "hidden paradise" in Cebu! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Asiatravel.com Holdings so you can book your Pacific Cebu Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Cebu Hotel Lapu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Lapu
- Pacific Cebu Resort Cebu Island/Mactan Island