Stayed for 3 nights with my bf on Dec 2012. The location was good, easy to ride a cab when you exit the hotel since taxis are always waiting in line.
It is also walking distance from fave Cebu restaurant, Casa Verde. Mcdonalds and Jollibee are also beside the building. There is a Starbucks in the lobby too.
Room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. I like that they have extra pillows that we can use. The bathroom has a tub which is a plus for me since i love taking a dip before sleeping.
Breakfast buffet was average, some of them looked like remains from the dinner buffet.
Wifi was not available inside the rooms so we had to go to the lobby or their restaurants to get access. It was a hassle going out since we're used to having wifi in our rooms.
We also went to the top floors to experience the Edge Coaster. It was a fun ride but they didn't allow us to use our own camera while we were riding the coaster. You have to pay for your pictures which they took with their own camera. The pictures were expensive but at least we captured the experience.
Overall, it was a good stay since everything was accessible in the area. They would have to maintain the area outside the hotel though, since it looked dirty.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club ultima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Otel, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City