Two of my colleagues and I stayed at this hotel for three days on the first 3 days of our tour. People here are very accommodating as they allowed us to check in very early as we landed around 10am from Manila. We got a room facing the sea view and it is spectacular as the streets are covered with decor and lights that time due to the upcoming festival. The hotel itself offers a lot of stuff to do so you wont be bored even if you decided to stay at the building for the whole day. They have penthouse bars, amazing pools one even have water jet, although there is no WiFi inside the room access to internet (WiFi) is around public areas. It is located in the middle of the city so its really easy to get from one point to the the other. Restaurants inside the building offers huge variety of buffet. We did enjoy the stay but if you are on a tight budget there are other hotels in Cebu which offers the same sleep quality and service but you have to try the Crown's sky ride!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club ultima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Otel, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Odigeo, Expedia, Ctrip TA and Agoda so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City