Just stayed overnight before flying to Caticlan, We decided to book this hotel because of their promo, for 3,400php you get overnight stay in a deluxe accommodation, buffet breakfast for two, 4D Show for two, and other perks. Our check-in took a long time, which means we had to wait at the front desk for an hour or so. To think we checked-in at around 11 o'clock in the evening, you will expect the rooms are already ready for occupancy but they claimed it wasn't,
The room has 2 queen size beds and were really comfy. The room was the typical hotel room, the TV was old cathode-ray tube type, the bathroom was ok and had a bathtub. They have wired connection in their rooms which is a plus for all Crown Regency Hotels nationwide. One thing we did not like is that, we had to transfer another elevator every time we decided to leave and come back to the room.
The buffet breakfast was OK, did not find an extraordinary dish. But the spread were good and filling.
The inclusive of the promo were good, you get to enjoy a little bit of their Sky Extreme Adventure.
All in all, our stay was fine, might consider again next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club ultima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays, Odigeo and Otel so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Island/Cebu City