This is a very strange hotel. There's a roller coaster, mast climb, and bungee jump outside. There are several pools,a workout room that is excellent (on the 15th floor!) and a huge kid play area (on the 18th floor!). Usually high floors are expensive and are condos or office space or the deluxe rooms. Here, they are used for entertainment areas. If you have kids, there is a LOT to do here here.
If you are just a business traveler, as I was in this case, it was loud. Kids were running in the hall past midnight.
The breakfast was OK. The business center was limited but helpful. The concierge was no help at all.
On business, I'd suggest the Marriott. For fun, this is a great choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club ultima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, EasyToBook, Odigeo, Ctrip TA, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City