What is good:
The view from the room is definitely good. But, you'll have to get the upper floors (20 and up) to enjoy an unobstructed view. The better choices are either a mountain view or a sea view. There's not much to see with a sea view. If you get a corner room, chances are you'll get to see both.
The room itself is a typical hotel room, though very spacious. It has a refrigerator, kettle, vault, TV, hair dryer, bathroom amenities, etc. The rooms are clean. Though, new towels may be good.
The staff were very friendly and eager to please guests.
What is NOT good:
Elevators are always crowded and take a long time to get to your floor. An average of 5 to 10 minutes to wait for an elevator is not uncommon. This is a real hassle if you are booked there on a business trip. May cause delays in your schedule.
The lobby is like a marketplace always crowded with people checking in, checking out, and waiting for elevators. While there is a lounge, I wish you luck in being able to sit. It is really a busy lobby and front desk. It reminds me of the Grand Central station.
- Also Known As:
- Crown Regency Hotel And Towers Cebu
- Regency Cebu City
- Cebu City Regency
- Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- club ultima ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Otel, Venere and Fastbooking so you can book your Crown Regency Hotel & Towers Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.