Stayed here for three nights for free. Well, I am not really happy. In our room, the lavatory was outside the toilet and bath area itself and just near the bedside. When somebody brushes his/her teeth, the other companions cannot help but get distracted due to the water pressure coming outside the faucet. Nice because it is a garden hotel with a little pond. Food was ok and staff are ok too. It is a short walk to a big mall but for me it is expensive. There are newer inns and hotels far better than this and are much cheaper also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Amidst the bustling and active metropolis of Cebu City, the center of trade, education and business of Central Philippines, lies the tranquility and serenity of Montebello Villa Hotel. Montebello Villa Hotel is the only garden hotel within Cebu City located on a sprawling four hectare landscape reflecting the richness and charm of Cebu’s Hispanic heritage. It is the perfect blend for the business traveler and leisure traveler. A short distance to commercial establishments, business centers, shopping malls, churches and a golf course, with easy access to the historic beaches of Mactan Island and the Mactan International Airport. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, Expedia and Agoda so you can book your Montebello Villa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Montebello Hotel Cebu City
- Montebello Villa Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City