I searched a lot of different reviews to check out the Sarrosa and saw some that were just so unjustly bad compared to the others I thought I would give it a try. It was near Ayala where I had business and the price was right. Big hotel on a busy main street, very little noise inside the lobby and I was checked in within 2 minutes. Room was a little stale smelling and the bellman sprayed it with some air freshener as he showed me in. After 30 minutes I got a call asking me if everything was ok. I filled the fridge with my own juices from the 7-11 nearby and the bed and wi-fi and TV were all great. No view but not an issue for me. Tried the pool on my second day, indoor and not heated but was very refreshing. Maybe a little too much chlorine but no one uses the pool and it was very clean. They had some type of conference going on in a secondary lobby but that never effected my stay or the comfort. I will definitely go back, biggest problem is traffic. Easy to get a taxi but being on a main artery traffic is bad in morning and afternoon rush hours, plan your trips out accordingly. Walking the neighborhood around the hotel I found some nice bakeries, Jollibee about 10 minute walk and other mice food right across the street, although I did not eat there they looked good!
- Also Known As:
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Cebu City
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Cebu's finest business hotels within the embrace of the growing metropolis. It is only 15 minutes from the airport and industrial zones of Mactan & Mandaue, and 5 minutes to Ayala and SM business centers, financial centers and shopping malls.The Hotel consist of 112 well appointed spacious rooms to give you the comfort and convenience place to stay. Function rooms can accommodate up to 100 persons and a ballroom that can hold up to 500 persons for seminars, conferences, and social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.