If you're looking for an independent self service and family type rooms and hotel. Sarrosa might be the place for you. As long as you don't hope for a presidential service and if your intention is to enjoy Metro Cebu or even the island and looking for just a place to stay, you'll be just fine.
I've only stayed there with family, so I don't really know how its like on standard rooms, amenities and services. I stayed with my own family (wife and kids) and immediate (mom and dad and sibling), and we have 3 rooms. It was very affordable for a huge room space. The interior looks and feels like and apartment, and that you have to cook your own food if you like and it really does make you feel at home. They have all the basic kitchen tools and units at hand and a full size fridge.
make sure to ask for maintenance assistance if needed to ensure safety and liability.
staff is friendly as well, accommodating and professional.
Would like to stay there again sometime in the future
Make sure to call in advance to get rid of certain household pest such as cockroaches. They're inevitable since it's an old building- i think. and some customers abuse their stay and trash the place and attracting pests.
But regardless, the place should be routinely checked and cleaned out of household pests. And chemical spray wont suffice since they can build immunity.
The place looked a little aged in some parts inside.
Some cooking materials are either missing or old.
If your looking for a place to stay with family during your visit in Cebu, I recommend Sarrosa due to its accessibility and they promote safety.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Cebu's finest business hotels within the embrace of the growing metropolis. It is only 15 minutes from the airport and industrial zones of Mactan & Mandaue, and 5 minutes to Ayala and SM business centers, financial centers and shopping malls.The Hotel consist of 112 well appointed spacious rooms to give you the comfort and convenience place to stay. Function rooms can accommodate up to 100 persons and a ballroom that can hold up to 500 persons for seminars, conferences, and social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Cebu City
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Suites Cebu Island/Cebu City