Been in Sarrosa for almost 1 month. At first I am hesitant to stay because of the negative reviews that i have read, but I decided to stay for 3 days only to give a try. After 3 days i extended it for another 2 days in their hotel rooms. Finally, I rented their residential suites in the south wing for 1 month. During my stay, i was able to MT (meet and talk) all the people their from staff to the managers. Both south and norht(new) wings are great, clean and big room especially the new wing . Personnel are ok with a touch of hospitality and has flexibility. There are times I got sick and my buffet breakfast was delivered to my room. Good job Amigas and Amigos. i like your professionalism. see you in Sinulog
- Also Known As:
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Cebu City
- Sarrosa International Hotel And Residential Suites Cebu/Cebu City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of Cebu's finest business hotels within the embrace of the growing metropolis. It is only 15 minutes from the airport and industrial zones of Mactan & Mandaue, and 5 minutes to Ayala and SM business centers, financial centers and shopping malls.The Hotel consist of 112 well appointed spacious rooms to give you the comfort and convenience place to stay. Function rooms can accommodate up to 100 persons and a ballroom that can hold up to 500 persons for seminars, conferences, and social gatherings. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Sarrosa International Hotel and Residential Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.