I am a day visitor to Tambuli East. I really like the beach as it is sandy and has a nice broken corral area for just relaxing in the cool clear water. The beach is relatively clean and generally the best on Mactan. However there is one drawback to the beach. On all my visits except my last one in August 2012 the swimming area was clearly marked and protected by bouys connected to a rope. This prevented the issue of boats or jetskis hitting swimmers or snorkelers. Not so now bouys and rope gone making the area unsafe for swimmers it they stray more than 30 meters from shore. I would suggest this be rethought by management. Otherwise the beach is quite enjoyable. The cost is php 500 per person per day that includes php 400 to be used on food and drink. Not a fan of the food but that is another story.
- Also Known As:
- Tambuli Beach Club East Wing Hotel
- Tambuli Beach Club East Wing Hotel Cebu City
- Tambuli Beach Hotel East Wing
- Tambuli Beach Club East Wing Cebu/Cebu City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HotelsClick so you can book your Tambuli Beach Club East Wing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.