We stayed at the Waterfront for business. The hotel room was a standard style room with tv, bed, desk table and table and chairs. We overlooked Cebu. No waterfront view though which it's name was a little misleading. The Foyer was magnificent. The staff were attentive to our needs. The pool was a nice place to relax. I liked it when the waterfall was on. They have a duty free shopping area, gym and a beauty salon. The business centre staff were helpful. Concierge weren't very helpful but the security guards were more helpful. Staff didnt have a great knowledge of the hotel and facilities as I asked one about the beauty salon and they didn't know. I asked the security they knew. The restaurants are fantastic probably the best thing about the hotel. The breakfast buffets were large and the staff extremely helpful always remembering what we liked. Victor in the breakfast area was fantastic he knew everything we liked and how we wanted things we never had to ask him for anything we were there for two weeks and he made us feel so welcomed. Towards the end the hostess at the front wouldn't let him take us to his section. Which I found rather rude. I know that she was just trying to share the tips around but the reason he got such large tips was because he was so good at his job.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Booking.com, Otel, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com and Venere so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island