we stayed at the hotel for 2 nights in 2 rooms (Bridal and Junior Suite) during the wedding of my gf's sister in Dec 2012.
As to the location and building as an architectural POI, view of the city it is nice. Lobby and 1st impression is great, the lobby is really nice and amazing. Rooms are normal size for this type of a hotel, but it is already rundown. A little bit of modernization would be appriciated, it was IN about 15 years ago, but still comfortable. BUT there are things, which made our stay really uncomfortable and even terrible. 1st of them is the non-working air-con/cooling system in both rooms. Cooling can be only ON with lowest temp possible or OFF with no fan/change of the air at all. The thermostat is not working so you can choose if you will be freezing or sweating, nothing in between. 2nd - check the room right after your arrival, you might be charged for anything! One missing hanger with value of 0.5 USD will be charged 50 USD even if you didn't take it, just because it wasn't in the closet. Dirt on the carpet = 130 USD, even it was there before your arrival.
The Waterfront hotel is pretending to be 1st class hotel with all facility you might need. BUT under this shiny facade they will try to rub off your wallet and everything you have in it. I would not recommend this hotel to any of my friend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island