The hotel like what most reviewers mentioned is in need for some major upgrading works. It is very run down. The staff is friendly, polite and helpful. The nearby IT park is a letdown and not very lively. The complimentary shuttle service to the major shopping mall is a nice touch by the hotel though. Appreciate that very much.
Pickup from the airport to the hotel via the hotel shuttle is 700 pesos. If one takes the yellow airport taxi, its 500 pesos. If one crosses a short road, there are white taxis around. Cost 200 pesos. I find all this very disconcerting.
Similarly, if you take the taxi from the hotel front door, it will cost 400 to 500 pesos. I walked 100 m away from the entrance, take the white taxi and it cost me 200 pesos!
Finally I have been to many cities and to date all have departure taxes already factored in the ticket prices. But at Cebu airport, be prepared to fork out 550 pesos per person. They call it Terminal Fee!
So keep some pesos!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Ctrip TA so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island