This property ought to be in the top 5 in Cebu but the new GM, will have his work cut out to get back there given the scale of this hotel and the increasing competition. Main gripe - after recent surgery I'm sensitive to dietary choices and the management need to be too. Hearing decaf coffee only available in powdered form, no decaf tea in the Chinese resto and having only three fresh fruit choices on the breakfast buffet (one a mottled, cardboard-like papaya) is way behind the curve in the Phils these days, let alone Cebu.
Likewise exercise. The gym has two bikes (one not working, the other decrepit) and one tired rowing machine. So if you're not up to full weight bearing exercise head out to the pool. But if you linger have some personal stereo on hand to blank out the competing strains of the ambient hip hop and the adjacent Zoomba studio class.
Fortunately the staff are friendly and responsive to issues which papers over but their hard work and earnest should be the icing. Location is also a plus with the Ayala Mall, SM and several good restos nearby.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel And Casino
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Hotel Cebu City
- Waterfront Cebu City Hotel & Casino Cebu Island