I had the opportunity to stay at the Golden Peak for three days and two nights for a conference. The hotel was not my personal choice since the host organizing committe was the one who booked us. I was surprised to note that in a quad sharing room, it only costs P1200 per night! Truly a bargain!
But I was surprised upon entering my room to see that the two beds were just divided into two, the 2 top matresses and the 2 lower portion foams will serve as the 4 beds! I really got what I paid for!
The outstanding quality of this hotel though is it's location. It is located along Escario street which is a main thoroughfare in the city making the hotel very taxi-friendly. It is also walking distance to the Ayala Center Cebu mall which is one of the major attractions of Cebu.
Breakfast is basic but excellent in taste! I especially love the sausages served every morning! Yummy! The food served during the conference was also very tasty and outstanding so kudos to its catering department!
With the advent of new hotels in Cebu, I think that this hotel will be my least priority when I come back, but if you are a budget traveller, this hotel should be on the top 5 of your list.
- Also Known As:
- Golden Peak Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Golden Peak Hotel Cebu City
- Golden Peak Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu City
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Award-winning business hotel in Cebu City, Philippines. The Golden Peak Hotel and Suites. Reserve online now and get instant confirmation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Priceline and HotelsClick so you can book your Golden Peak Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.