Location wise the hotel is good , adjacent to the mall and other business areas.. But as a hotel , I won't recommend it.. The rooms are outdated and smell awful.. They smell like wet fabric.. AC is awful.. Not so clean.. The buffet for breakfast and dinner wasn't that wow.. Everything is uncovered and the floor at the restaurant are always dirty that your shoes would stick and squeak ...
The lobby is not user friendly at all... I even had the worst experience at the lobby when I've ordered a cocktail, and there was a fly in it and was still charged for it !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Marriott so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island