Good all-around hotel for a business stay. The staff was very helpful and accommodating. The hotel is walking distance to Ayala Mall for very good dining and shopping options. If you want to be close to the beach look into other options. This hotel has recently been renovated. Bathrooms have tubs with overhead and hand held showers, and plenty of hot water. I was with a goop that used a conference room for the week. The lunches and snacks were very good, and the rooms had complementary wireless. The room conference itself was comfortable with great air circulation. This property has a nice pool, however the fitness center has not been updated, and the equipment is getting a bit used, and broken. It was also very hot and stuffy with inadequate AC. The complimentary breakfast was excellent. I did not stay for dinner as the outside options were excellent, and less expensive. Overall, a good hotel for a business stays.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island