I stayed here on one of the holy week days. Finally saw the renovated rooms and they are very good, airconditioning was good, and the beds in marriott are bigger compared to that of raddison cebu where i also stayed during the same holy week. Front desk is a breeze. Parking is an issue, ever since the open area parking lot is not available and parking allocation is now shared in the common multi storey parking lot. There are times the whole parking lot is full, as I experienced on the 2nd day of my stay at Marriott. Cable TV seems to be quirky, like there was a ground in the cable wire.
I can't help with the comment about the eggs served at the breakfast. Eggs are eggs. That should have been given a separate review for the hotel's restaurant. Let's focus on the hotel more rather than how fresh the eggs at the hotel's restaurant, shall we? As breakfast is normally part of the hotel stay package, breakfast is not as extensive as other big hotels in Cebu but it is still a satisfying breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, Expedia, Despegar.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island