Stayed in this hotel for a week and enjoyed it. It is close to Ayala Mall which is a plus. We were in a high floor and had a spectacular view from our room facing Ayala. The room was good and bathroom was adequate size. I liked that they had used the local crafts for room decors. The bed was comfortable and the linens always fresh. The pillows were okay but not as great as the one in Marriott Manila. We have access to the executive lounge and that made our stay even more enjoyable. Service was great throughout the week. We love staying in a Marriott all over the world and Marriott Cebu City definitely was up to our expectations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Marriott, Hotels.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island