What I remember most in this hotel was the ice cream buffet. The rooms are clean, average-sized but comfortably sized with toiletries changed daily. One can always go down to the adjacent Ayala Mall to have other meals or shop. The mall has a game arcade where kids can play while mom is shopping. Its a nice home base if one likes to shop and see sites, but going to Cebu should entail visiting its beaches/spa resorts, so one might be better off booked in the hotels in Mactan if this is what they have in mind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island