Upon checking in, they will ask for ur credit card although you already prepaid your stay online. The room was good and average for this level of hotel. nothing special or fancy. I found the room a little bit smaller though but it was comfortable enough.
We availed the Buffet breakfast for P800/person ($20US). The choices were phonemenal, the best part is the Filipino bfast and the continental choices. Although I found it expensive, I think it was worth the money for the quality of food they prepare. But I would be better if they add this as a perk to the hotel guests as free bfast with the stay. I paid around $165/night during my stay. This hotel is connected to Ayala Mall, maybe i consider it a part of uprtown. going to downtown via cab/taxi will cost around P180 or $5 one way. Basically, it is the safer part of Cebu where bussiness building around it. The staff's service were average, i dont find them very personable or rude. I would check in this hotel again if they will improve on their staff's services.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island