Really nice, modern, clean and spacious hotel. Staff are all very helpful.
At first I was allocated a smoking room, and this did smell bad (I am a non smoker) but once I asked for a new room I was moved with no hassle.
The rooms are spotlessly clean and beds are very comfortable. I only ate breakfast here and it was very good.
The location is great right next to the Ayala mall, the nicest mall in Cebu.
The wifi is very expensive. Its better to walk to Starbucks in Ayala on the terraces which is open from early till late and has free wifi.
If you are flying into Cebu airport getting a taxi can be a hassle. The yellow ones are airport taxis and are very expensive. If you email the Marriott before you arrive they will have a car meet you at the airport and the cost is not much more than a taxi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Marriott so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island