Went there with mom, sisters, brother in laws and their 3 kids. occupied 2 rooms with
2 queen beds each room . Room is considerable spacious for our group. Bed is very comfortable. Room and toilet amenities are complete and there is a vault.
safety / security : very good. There is an x-ray machine right at the entrance of this hotel. You feel safe at once knowing this hotel is particular with safety of all people staying in this hotel. This hotel is right beside Ayala Mall. But sad to say, it was a maundy thursday and the mall was closed. Security guard as able to tell us which place to eat , (coz we decided to take our lunch that day outside hotel ) ( I just hope that the hotel reception officers are really updated which mall is closed or open on holidays. since we had to walk to ayala mall and yet it was closed. There was a construction beside the hotel therefore we had to walk using the side street of the hotel leading to the mall under the hot sun with 3 childrens. )
Mr Timmy and Ms Lyn of both check in counter were very accommodating. In fact, Mr. Timmy helped me with my booking before I arrived, extended his kindness / effort to give extra bed without charge. His "decision " and kindness made us want to stay in any Marriot hotels in the future. We were offered welcome drink upon arrival during check in. .
Hotel Amenities - i wasnt able to use the pool but it looks like inviting. Fitness center - I didnt expect the center to have numerous equipments as i have stayed in other hotels with only few equipments offered. im happy with its fitness center.Marriot has sauna too which I tried. took beakfast at the hotel restaurant...food is okay .
the hotel is cozy. it is not so big but the service extended was more than what other 5 star hotels can offer. And aside from the very good service that we all felt, the hotel extended discount / promo during our stay which even touched our hearts. Imagine staying in a 5 star hotel but at a very very affordable price due to promo yet they the service wasnt compromised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located within the city’s premier financial district - the Cebu Business Park, the Cebu City Marriott Hotel sits right next door to Ayala Mall where opportunities for great shopping and a vibrant nightlife await you. Near by are offices of top corporations, banking centers, an exclusive sports club, convention centers and the Asia Town IT Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Cebu City Marriott Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Cebu City Hotel Cebu City
- Cebu City Marriott Hotel Cebu Island