“Seafood Buffet” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #254 of 436 Restaurants in Cebu City
Cuisines: Filipino, Asian fusion
Good for: Dining on a budget
Dining options: Buffet, Late Night, Reservations
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
“Seafood Buffet”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

We went her to celebrate with our scrabble team. We won in our school intramurals and we got bronze medal as a team in the CESAFI. Our coach decided to treat us for the achievement. We enjoyed the buffet during the lunch. I did not care about the price because it was for free! ROFL! I enjoyed it!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Great Expectation”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

I thought this resto will give more than any other local restaurants, since it's at its best location. It Surely didn't meet my expectations at all.
Served food is all traditional with any special taste on it. Lechon is the same as the local tasty lechon. I expected buffet to be something exceptional...or I so thought it is.

Manila
“Eat All You Can! ..but never on a dinner buffet.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went here with my long lost girlfriends to dine and try their Eat-All-You-Can buffet with a bottomless iced tea. I didn't enjoy the menu they have prepared for the dinner buffet, maybe because it's the last meal of the day. There's less to choose from... but the ambiance is great with helpful and smiling staff. To sum it all, I think we paid too much for an average food. We could have enjoyed much if we went to a fast food chain. I think I will give this restaurant a second try but definitely not for a dinner.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
center
“Great Buffet at Amazing Rate!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

I was amazed at Port Restaurant's array of dishes - it was so plentiful and the price was only less than three hundred pesos! It has the many Filipino dishes that most out of towners should try - lechon, sizzling bangus, chicken pork adobo - and the dessert is my favorite! Port as the best mango pandan in town! They don't scrimp on the mangoes - you can get huge chunks and let them melt in your mouth together with the pandan jelly. It has the best Iced Tea in town too!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Where is the seafood? Gone and so am I”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

I had Chosen this restaurant last minute coz it was close and one of my guest expressed to like fish/seafood.
From the outside the restaurant suggests it is a classy seafood restaurant but in fact it is a Filipino buffet where at least when I was there there was hardly any fish, dishes took long to be replaced and I'd continuously have to work my way through a crowd to really a disappointing buffet.
Quality of the food was poor

Dont even want to waste more words on it. I won't be back
Maybe my review is too harsh, maybe it was just a question of expectations not met, but it was a disappointment

• Visited April 2013