“3 day bohol mtb tour” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 40 Attractions in Cebu City
Type: Biking Trails
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Mountain biking tours and Outdoor Tours in the Visayas; Day tours weekend tours and longer trips around the Visayas. Join our classic 13 day bike tour or just experience Cebu, Bohol or Camotes on the bicycle.We also customize tours for your needs
“3 day bohol mtb tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

I normally dont write reviews about places I go to, since most of the times there is not much to write about... in this case, I am to make an exception: Never have I had such excellent treatment. Bugoy bikers, gave my girlfriend and I, 3 unforgetable days at the tropical island of Bohol.

We had the best guide We have ever experienced, you really felt like he was your friend rather than your guide. And he so happened to have 8 years of proffesional cave experience aswell, so one day we didnt feel like biking, indtead we just went on a hike into the jungle and saw an amazing cave. (Sitting in complete darkness 200 meters in a cave with wild bats flying around you, is something I will remember)

He took good care of us. Always telling us what was going on.

He made it our tour, there was no rush, and the tour was awesome.

Highly recommended!

Qingdao
“Bohol 3 day bike tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We scheduled the 3 day Bohol tour through Bugoy Bikers. The trip was everything that we were hoping for and more. The bikes were in great shape and the guides were very knowledgable. We are a family of 4 including a 9 year old daughter and 11 year old son that bike regularly. We were a bit unsure of the distance for the kids but we booked the trip knowing that a vehicle would be following if the kids needed a break. The jeepney that followed was so convenient. It was easy to get the kids and their bikes in and out along the way. This was good as there was more climbing than the kids were used to. So we could put them in for the climb and they could get back out on the flats and downhills. It also carried all our gear. It was always stocked with water, drinks and snacks in case you needed along the way. The accomodations were actually more than we were expecting. Pools both nights- made the kids very happy. Showers made the adults very happy! Lots of great destinations.... the kids were always looking forward to see what came next! The trip was well planned and well executed! Thank you Bugoy Bikers for a great and memorable trip!

Visited February 2013
Thailand
3 attraction reviews
“These guys are great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012

I rented a bike for 3 days and took it on the ferry to Bohol and rode around the island and stayed at different places along the way. With the suggestions of the generous, informed and friendly people at Bugoy Bikes it made it all the better. They also wrote a good book called Cycling Philippines which is worth picking up too. I did some seaside riding, single track and hills all with wonderful scenery and interesting stops. A memorable trip combined with the help that went over what was expected (and payed for!) these guys have real good bikes that are well tuned and really understand the big picture to make your vacation what you want and will enjoy

Visited August 2012
Nuremberg, Germany
“There is no better way to explore the Philippines then with Bugoy Bikers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

I already did together with my girlfriend two fantastic tours with the Bugoy Bikers team around Philippines. The first tour was the Visayas tour in the southern part of the Philippines. The tour was very well organized, the destinations perfectly choosen, the Hotels simple but very good and the experience unbelievable. The second tour was on the famous island of Palawan. The tour was shorter but the places we visted unbelievable beautifull. The Palawan tour brings you in only 10 days to the best destinations in Asia. If you love water and beaches, choose the Palawan tour. If you love adventure, mountains, rice terracess and of course beaches then choose the Visayas tour. The prices for the tours are really fair and worth every Peso!

The Team perfectly taked care about us and if my girlfriend gets tired there was always the bus behind us to get her a little rest.

Thanks for one of the best time in my live. We are looking forward for the next tour with Bugoy Bikers this year!

Chris & Paula

Visited November 2011
Frankfurt, Germany
“Interesting way to see life in the small island of Olango”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2012

I am Filipino working in Germany and traveling with 3 girlfriends around the Philippines. My friends and I decided to see Olango Island with Bugoy Bikers as all of them bike often back in Frankfurt. I am a novice, never having biked more than a couple of kilometers before but the guides Laurence and Jun were extremely helpful and patient. It was a great way also for Europeans to see life in a small island: locals playing basketball, sounds of cockfighting (sabong), villagers doing Karaoke, little children playing.

Visited April 2012