“Nice Hotel, Convenient Location” 4 of 5 stars

Tune Hotel : Cebu
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   36 Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines   |
Ranked #10 of 78 Hotels in Cebu City
Russellville, Alabama
“Nice Hotel, Convenient Location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

I had to visit the US Embassy Consulate in Cebu.I did not have a reservation but walked in. The rate for "walk-in" was the same as on the websites. They did charge me 100P per hour for early check in but it was worth this small fee. The facilities were clean, well kept and completely modern. We stayed on the 4th floor and it was quiet. Free computer and internet access in the lobby. The hotel is conveniently located about a block away from Metro Mall. We walked over for dinner. There is no breakfast at the hotel but there is a "7 Eleven" store on the ground floor next door.

Room Tip: Walk over to Metro Mall for shopping and dinner.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

I saw tune hotel Cebu rated a few times on tripadvisor, but I really was not attracted to the loud color scheme. The hotel I wanted in the beginning was booked up, so I stayed at tune hotel. The hotel is very clean, the staff was very professional and helpful ( You would have thought they was from the western world lol). The room was nice, modern, clean, and the safe very easy to use. The only thing I did not like was shower glass only covered half the shower and did not move, that is my only complaint. The room is not big at all, but I did not care because I usually leave my clothes in the suitcase anyway. Next door, is 7/11, across the street is Ayala mall, my favorite mall in Cebu. Although I did not want to book online, I found I got a better deal booking online with agoda, than booking at the hotel. I would recommend tune hotel for any single man on a budget. I will stay there again.

Room Tip: The hotel desk is on the second floor. If you want to be discreet, do not take a room on the second...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
Hastings
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

TUNE HOTEL, CEBU

Modern well placed hotel about 15 minutes from the Airport. We had a double room & whilst the bed was comfortable there was little room in the hotel room. Once the bags were in there was little room to maneuver. In room safe & shower was very good.

Views over to Metro Ayala Center but only being on the 4th floor the road noise was an issue.

Very clean, very modern with electronic door locks.
No onsite eating facilities however there is a Seven Eleven on the ground floor for snacks &
coffee.
Staff very friendly & generally a comfortable stay.

Overall 7/10

Free WIFI available.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Me and my best friend had a short get-away before Christmas last year and we stayed in Tune Hotel.
We were so pleasantly surprised to find out it is right across Ayala Mall!
It's a great boutique hotel that's so affordable and yet everything's so clean and new!
WE were so happy we chose this place to stay!
We will definitely book in Tune Cebu next time we come visit.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

i stayed at this hotel twice within a span of 4 days. it was basically my stopover hotel while i transfer from one island to another. first time i stayed here, it was with a friend. i figured being close to ayala center, it would be a great place.

the room was clean. check-in and out was a breeze.

on my second time, i was originally planning to stay at either the radisson blu or the marriot but if i was going to go to a hotel only to sleep, i figured why spend so much monies when i will be out most of the time. and guess what, it was a good decision.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

I'd stay here again
Nice modern clean place to stay
A bit from anywhere but close to large shopping Mall
Children begging outside
But it's Normal here
Not far from the Square
So 100 peso taxi
To almost anywhere always a taxi outside the hotel 7 Elleven 11
Opposite so plenty of supplies

• Stayed April 2013
Jstern115
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2013

After originally making a reservation at a nearby hotel and finding it to be less than I expected (I won't name names but the room was falsely advertised) I made a last minute reservation at laterooms.com. I had a fantastic stay: the rooms was clean, it had everything I needed including a good range of satellite TV options, and a reliably fast internet connection. The location is very central, just across the street from Ayala Mall and a short taxi ride from the port or older section of town. Yet what stood out the most was the extremely friendly and helpful nature of the staff. In particular, the security guard and doorman at the front of the hotel (I wish I remembered his name) was very welcoming and knowledgeable in terms of directions and pointers on tourist sites. I would absolutely stay at this hotel again and I would suggest that mid-range travelers (the type to normal stay at a Holiday Inn Express or similar) also give it a try as it is above and beyond a budget hotel. To relate a property like this to EasyHotel is not a fair comparison.

Room Tip: You need to pay extra for A/C, towels, wifi etc, but some third-party booking sites like laterooms.c...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Been to Tune Hotel : Cebu? Share your experiences!