“awesome hotel but....” 4 of 5 stars

only one restaurant
very expensive menu prices
very slow wifi
very small pool and only 4ft for adults

Other than these, we had an overall satisfied experience and will definitely be back.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (160)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Lapu Lapu, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

hotel service was fine except
for my concern. i had been to different hotels with my hysband but i never experience having no slippers in a room with having 1 toothbrush even my booking was done 2 days ago..

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

2 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

A 3 Star Hotel For me it's 2 star no Balcony the windows Face another hotel what is that view?
And like we had to wait for them to give us a King sized Bed? Hey don't stay here bad quality and the parklane and Mandarin Plaza Hotel is better because for me Mandarin Plaza Hotel Is 5 star and Parklane is 4 Star mandarin has heAlthy meals also parklane and quest I don't know I can't like this bad quality hotel .

• Stayed July 2014
Fairfax County, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Terrible! Simply unacceptable!!! No towels when we get into the rooms. When we got it, they have Old and Rugged towels, dust mites in beddings (I got bites to prove it!) old bathrooms and very poor service... When I ask for the beddings to be changed, no confirmation was made.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

San Francisco, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

I made my reservations early and on the Quest website. It turned out my plans changed a bit. Trying to amend my reservations was a giant pain and eventually became impossible. When I tried to cancel a reservation I got this email.

Warm greetings from Quest Hotel & Conference Center, Cebu!

​Thank you for your email.

Our apologies for the untimely response.

May we inform you that we may not allow to cancel your reservation, since it is under a promotional deal which is non-refundable, non-amendable, and non- cancelable.

Please see below screenshot from your voucher.

Inline image 1​

​Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us anytime and we will revert back to you as soon as we can.

​Thank you.

This is completely unacceptable. The Parklane across the street where I have been staying for years just got my business back. The Parklane might be a bit run down but their food is much better and their customer service is 5 star!!

The Quest just took what could have been a loyal customer for years to come and turned me into someone that will never stay there again and never recommend them to anyone.

Good luck in what's becoming a very competitive market!

Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW

Upon my arrival I was treated very nice and courteous. They assisted with everything and made my whole stay enjoyable and feel very welcome being there. Everything from checking in , to eating , and giving out information as well as checking out . Thank you for all of your hospitality and kindness.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Cebu Island, Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Great.... Location is perfectly situated near a shopping center and at the heart of the city. Transportation is never a problem if one has to go anywhere else. Very friendly and accommodating staff...

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Been to Quest Cebu? Share your experiences!