“I love the lobby” 4 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines   |
Ranked #7 of 82 Hotels in Cebu City
“I love the lobby”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

A modern lobby will welcome you. Nice furnitures and nice ambiance. The room was good in size and very comfortable bed. Do eat at the hotel restaurant. They serve buffet for very reasonable price. Alot of choices. The staff were very friendly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank isaacmanila
QuestCebuGM, General Manager at Quest Cebu, responded to this review, December 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center-Cebu. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about our services, food and facilities inspired us to continually look for ways to further delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you again to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Mindanao, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

If your looking for a hotel in Cebu City then Quest Hotel is the place to go. It's everything you ever need. A wonderful staff to accomodate guest like me an average room that suits my taste to fully provide my needs. They have an elegant restaurant "Puso" which serves a bountifull buffet. The CREPES is the best i ever tasted thinking it again making me salivating now hehehehe! Most of all it's near to Ayala Mall. They have a beautiful pool ang OMG the cocktail drinks prepared just at the pool gave you that refreshments to cool you down and relax. So if you want comfy with style check in there!

Room Tip: Room facing pool side
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Charles C
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent experience while staying at Quest Hotel & Conference Center. We sincerely value your comments in our continuous effort to provide friendly and efficient service.

I have shared your kind comments to our team members since this will serve as our inspiration to continually delight all our guests.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to welcome you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Cebu City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I love the hotel the location is great its just across ayala center mall. The price is so affordable but the price is for a five star service. I got a room rate with a breakfast package and the food was so good and so is the lunch and dinner buffet. Its really worth it. The staff were very friendly and excellent in service.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

cebu city
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at this hotel with my friend to relax and relax we did!:) The hotel is located right across Ayala Center which makes it very convenient for us since we love to shop and eat and do everything as long as it's near our hotel. Perfect location. They have masses on Sundays too..how cool is that? The room is not that big but I have no complaints. The pool is so nice. Had dinner and the food was great.. I'm still raving about the crepes..hehe.;) I was amazed by the staff's friendliness..they were very accommodating. Will def come back and recommend this place to others!:)

• Stayed August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars

My team and I are thrilled to read such a wonderful review. Your excellent comments about our services and facilities inspired us to continually look for ways to further delight all our guests.

Arcata. CA.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

I originally picked the hotel due to it excellent location. It is right across the street from the Ayala Mall and the Jitney station. The staff is excellent and everything about the hotel is first class. I enjoy the breakfast buffet also.
I stayed there a few nights last July and early August and I have made reservations to be back there around Christmas time. Part of my trips I go to a remote area to go diving.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I stayed here in this hotel for 3 days since it was recommended by my friends... When I first stepped in the room, I was fascinated of their sophisticated design and it smells so fresh. I had my breakfast in Puso which is their restaurant. The service was so impeccable from the receptionist to the waiters up to the kitchen staff. They had a wide variety of food selections.

I would certainly recommend this hotel to my friends and associates.
Thank you quest for making my vacation a memorable one!

Room Tip: choose a corner room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I had my tripadvisor for a long time and had stayed in different hotels but I never found one worthy of my time giving a review. But now I found my Quest for an excellent hotel. The organizers of the workshop last September 5 got me a room. I thought it would just be an ordinary hotel and a boring day for me. But I was wrong right from the second I stepped out of the airport taxi. The security guard opened the door for me and checked if I left something before he allowed the taxi to leave. That already was something worth appreciating. When I checked-in I was greeted and assisted by a helpful front office staff. I think his name was josh. Check-in was fast and efficient. In less than five minutes I was already being assisted to my room. This time I'm already embarrassed that I thought that this was just an ordinary hotel that I'm booked in. I got a room with a balcony with excellent view where I had a chance to sit outside to look at the stars after my workshop that day. The bed was so very comfortable with the comfiest pillow. I love the elegant look and feel of the room even though it was a bit small. The room was clean especially the rest room. I could just sit there the whole day. They have nice bidets too. The room amenities was just enough for me. When I asked for an extra towel it was sent immediately to my room. My room was inclusive of breakfast...the spread was just so perfect and yummy. You guys should try the flavored puso. All the staff was friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: If traveling with family. kids will definitely love the pool.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business