We booked nice ahead of our arrival, got two rooms next to each other -family of four- and found out that they were windowless... Luckily we use our hotelroom to sleep in, not to gaze at the traffic nearby :-) We were out of the room from breakfast until later at night, so it didn't matter that much to us, but was quite a surprise nevertheless.
The rooms were very spacious and clean. Housekeeping did a good job, the restaurant (breakfast) was OK - early birds ate much of the fruit -, variety is limited (we stayed in total 5 nights). Reception is very helpful and courteous -one very long haired lady being the exception, she had the idea she was our superior. Swimming pool is small, but was almost always empty, so that didn't matter. Nice to take a dip in the morning/evening/...
There was nothing bad to mention about it really, a good place to stay.
Location, next to the Ayala mall is great. Jeepneys stop near the front door, other route jeepneys are at the mall (special dedicated area) with a lot of very friendly helpful people that diect you to the one you take best.
- Also Known As:
- Diamond Suites And Residences
- Diamond Suites & Residences Hotel Cebu City
- Diamond Suites & Residences Hotel
- Diamond Suites & Residences Cebu/Cebu City
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Tingo and Fastbooking so you can book your Diamond Suites & Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.