“Good value simple place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Teo-Fel Pension House

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cebu City
Teo-Fel Pension House
You added Teo-Fel Pension House to your Saves list
4 Junquera Street, Cebu City 6000 , Philippines   |
Ranked #47 of 65 Cebu City B&B and Inns
London, United Kingdom
“Good value simple place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Basic rooms but nice and clean and in the centre of the downtown action. good fast wi-fi. feels nice and secure with permanent security and front desk staff. staff were helpful with jeepney numbers etc

Room Tip: If wi-fi in your room is important then ask for this, i think the router is somewhere near the top o...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Families
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Manila
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013

This is where I usually stay when I have my trip to Cebu. The rooms are pretty basic - single bed, tv and cable, an AC and hot/cold shower but it all comes in an affordable price. And yeah they look kinda old but I like the location of this pension house - few walks from restaurants, church, convenience store.
So if you're that kind of person who doesn't stay much in a hotel room, I would suggest staying here.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Sydney
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

If you want a bed in Cebu city for the night this is the place!

Really helpful staff and a great price! I would really like to stay here again when I next visit the Philippines.

The lady was nice enough to let us leave our bags there the next day even though we where not staying there.

No fills, just a nice bed for a night or two.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
red deer ab ca
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2012

good value for price... wifi... nice staff helpful all rooms renovated was there in feb and apr 2012

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Koblenz, Germany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2012

I stayed in Teo-Fel Guethouse twice during my stay in the Phils. The rate definitely was a bargain, I paid around PHP 500/nt for a single aircon room. The room itself is absolutely basic, you get a small bed, a small TV, loud aircon and a tiny and not so clean bathroom. Location right in the middle between uptown and downtown is excellent, only minutes from Mango Square and not so far from the airport either. I would definitely stay again when I'm in town to catch a flight on the next day but if you expect more than just a bed for the night, you should opt for another place.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
Breda, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

.....I could not remember any inconvenience during our stay despite the power outage. Instead, we enjoyed it up until the power was back in just a few minutes. Last but not the least, let me mention to you about the very likeable restaurant in-charge named Peter. As always, he is the most reliable staff ever with all the innocence in his face giving us utmost service every time we meet him. There is one staff too who seems to compete Peter's service quality. All in all, they did their job well. If you need to ask for hot and cold water, these staff is always in open hands to bring them for you straight to your room. The security guard is willing to give you taxi assistance especially when going to the airport. By the way, you need to prepare your cash because there is no T-7 machine in case you pay by credit card but less worries again because the rate is very minimal. They issue an official receipt as part of the house rule. Oh, I smoke a cig and I didn't want my partner to be a secondary smoker so I simply went downstairs in the open air to chill and returned back to the room afterwards by just few steps up the stairway. One more thing, we were even in the restaurant the entire half-day and were not disrupted at all by any other noise of the ongoers therefore we can say that the restaurant is indeed friendly to have a good conversation even to be compared to other fine-dining restaurants in town. We continued our conversation in the small accommodating sofa in each floor before we finally headed to our room. Such is very homey with a landline to call significant people free of room charge. The lobby in each floor is free from disrupting noise so it is like a home to stay. No doubt, this pension house is the best place for affection especially that we stayed their exclusive! Love and sex in perfect chemistry plus a touch of cries and laughters. No noise, no hassles. Basically, everything is very convenient for my partner and I. In summary, the experience will always be a part of us wherever we go. There is no room for regrets because everything is indeed perfect! And because it is our second home, we'll go back there as soon as possible! There is no place better than home!

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Berlin, Germany
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

This pensione is so nice located,even a little bit noisy on weekend. Whenever I come back to stay there,I feel relax and comfortable. It is ok to stay 5 star hotel,but in this pension there is something to recall in our old days. It is kinda dirty though so do not expect too much. the location however i excellent, that is why i recommend it without reservations. opt for the rooms with cable tv.

Stayed December 2010, traveled solo

Been to Teo-Fel Pension House? Share your experiences!