“Good stay in cebu” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu

You added Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu to your Saves list
Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Serging Osmena Boulevard | Corner Juan Luna Avenue, Cebu City, Philippines   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan ahead and save 20%
Ranked #1 of 76 Hotels in Cebu City
Manila, Philippines
“Good stay in cebu”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

I stayed overnight on a business trip. The breakfast was really good, selection was very big, but it could be better with hot oatmeal, not cold. The cheese selection was also a bit limited to the more popular cheeses, not too much swiss cheese. Rooms were nice, complimentary sweets ( i prefer fruits though) and there was no complimentary water....

Anyway, its also nice because the location is near a mall, you just have to cross a street. i just didnt like the handling of my golf bag, they bellboy left it leaning on the room table. Its a good thing the shaft didnt break.

Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communciations at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, responded to this review, December 12, 2012
Thank you for your comments in relation to your stay at the Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu. It is much appreciation as it is feedback likes yours that allow us to improve on our product and services. You will be glad to know that the concierge department is one of the key areas that the hotel is now focusing on retraining to ensure that guests always received the best service at all times.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (221)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Hawaii
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2012

Stayed at the Raddison Blu three nights and we loved it. Reserved a Deluxe room, but they were all full so was upgraded to the Premier room. Room was fantastic. Very large, more like a suite. Very clean and bed very comfortable. Master bath had a nice bathtub and shower. Separate living room and office area with its own toilet. Lots of plugs and outlets available and lighting in the rooms great. Room on the 17th floor so the views were awesome. This hotel has a great staff, they were always very friendly and helpful. Pool was a nice place to cool off from the heat. Location is next to SM Mall so very convenient for shopping. We were there on the weekend, so there was a group playing in the lobby Friday and Saturday night. It was very relaxing to have a few drinks and snacks while watching the entertainment.

It was our first time in Cebu so we took two tours, a Cebu City tour and a Bohol tour. The hotel is near the docks, so very convenient when going on the ferry to Bohol.

The Feria restaurant buffet is large and tasty with excellent variety. Price at the restaurant is high so we also had a few meals at SM Mall next door.

Overall we had a great time at the Raddison Blu Cebu. Excellent rooms, service, food and location. Plan to return to Cebu next summer and I'm sure I will be staying here again. Highly recommended.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, responded to this review, November 28, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review of Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu and we look forwrad to welcoming you once again next summer.
Manila, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Best option for hotel in the Metro Cebu area. Staff are friendly and food is great. Rooms are new. Big lobby. Ideal for both business and mini vacation.

Pros: ideal location for shopping - just beside the mall. Great breakfast buffet spread.

Cons: lobby tend to be uber busy. Warning since the hotel is near the port area you may hear the siren (morning, lunch and afternoon). Though near the water but it is not the beach area.

Tips: you may stay here for business and get a day pass/tour if you would like to go to a beach area. I would recommend Crimson Cebu. Since shopping is just beside hotel, no need to go far - there's a Duty-free in the mall for tourists.

• Stayed November 2012
RicaReneeRellon, Director of Marketing and Communications at Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu, responded to this review, November 27, 2012
Thank you for your review and we apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced at the lobby during your stay. We do hope to welcome you back soon.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

It was my first time travelling to Cebu in September and I have chosen this hotel to try it out since it's very much talked about here in trip advisor AND ...... I love love love this hotel . . . It's very close to SM Mall literally close LOL .. the place made me feel like I'm at home, I only booked the hotel for 2 days and I wanted to stay for another 2 days but they said that they are all booked out but when someone called and made a room canceled they informed me immediately and I extended 2 more days instead of moving to another hotel =] . The staffs are very friendly and they helped me planned out my adventure trip in Cebu. Would definitely go back on my next trip to Cebu =]

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. The hotel was indeed quite busy during the last few days and we are thankful to have guests who value the extra mile that our team members extend to ensure that we make your stay a most memorable one. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Paris
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

Coming from Bohol and going back to the airport I had a one night stay only. The hotel is relatively close to both ferry pier and airport. Very tired from travelling I made use of the perfect room service and I enjoyed the extraordinary breakfast. Unfortunately I didn't had time to try the fitness and pool facilities.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
Thank you for expressing your satisfaction with our in-room dining and breakfast product and service. We do hope you will have more time to enjoy the rest of what the hotel has to offer on your next stay.
Sagay City, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

I booked a premier room overnight and it was just gorgeous. It looked and felt like a suite. They gave me the corner suite if you can call it like that. Maybe all premiere rooms are like that, maybe not. :)

I enjoyed the separate bathtub situated by a window overlooking the city.

Prices are just astronomical though. But it's understandable considering how nice the hotel is. SM is just right beside the hotel so I took that option for dinner.

I knew I was entitled to a breakfast buffet but I passed for some reasons but I'm assuming it was great.

The lobby was huge or felt like huge at least. Reception was not exactly near the door and the counter and receptionists' uniforms blended well with the walls so you might find yourself lost unless you ask. It happened to me. :)

I already collected points on the travel site I used to book my stay, but Radisson also gave me a Club Carlsson membership card so I felt a little more special. This was my first time in this hotel so again I'm not sure if they do this to everyone.

They had complimentary wired and wireless internet so it was good.

Room Tip: I haven't been into their actual suites so I could only assume. The premier room already looks l...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
We are very happy to know that you were satisfied with your room during your last stay. The Premier Room is indeed a delight to stay in with it's amenities and luxurious features. The hotel also has several more room categories, including suites. Club Carlson is a loyalty program of the Carlson Rezidor group and we do take the effort to ensure that our guests are enrolled when they visit. Visit our hotel website regularly and get the chance to grab great deals on advance purchase and hot deals.
Philippines
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

I spent two nights in Radisson Blu with my family early this month. If not for a minor problem we encountered, I would have given this hotel an excellent rating.

The location is right next to SM Cebu. So if shopping is your thing, the mall is just a short walk away. The views from the room are great! If you're staying in the higher floors, you'd get unobstructed views of the Mactan channel as well as the downtown area of Cebu.

The swimming is huge and attractive. There's a smaller pool for the kids and a warm jacuzzi available. They have a well-equipped gym and a luxurious spa near the pool area. The lobby is grand and impressive. Although I noticed the elevator waiting area was perpetually dark.

Breakfast at Feria is one of the best reasons to stay in this hotel! They have an amazing selection of breakfast fare and the food was really delicious.

Expect excellent service here - from the doormen to the greeters to the front desk to the waiters!

The rooms are well-appointed and generally clean. The bed was great - it had the right firmness that I loved. Wi-fi is available for free!

The only problem I had were two cockroaches that also found the hotel inviting. A cockroach appeared in our bathroom twice during our stay there. When I reported it to the front desk, they were quick to offer us a new room to transfer to. The effort made the experience more pleasant.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you very much for sharing your views about your last stay, we are grateful that you took the time to acknowledge the highlights of our service. We also apologize for the inconvenience that you encountered in your room. We are working round the clock to improve your concern on unwanted insects. This situation is highly affected by the surrounding areas and the hotel is working towards eradicating this problem. We hope to welcome you back soon.

Been to Radisson Blu Hotel Cebu? Share your experiences!