“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Coffee Shop, Dessert
Atlanta, Georgia
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

I have been eating here for over 10 years, and the food and service is almost always good.
Much more than a coffee or desert place, the meals are very good.
More Western service and flavors than Filipino.
I like the salads.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Manila, Philippines
“"very rude waitress"”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

we went to cebu for a vacation...visited ayala mall & we had a great time then... before our shuttle service arrives, i checked this resto thinking of a dessert to go since the display are quite appetizing.... i temporarily left my mom & dad to the outdoor seating so i could use the mall restroom & told them i will be back in a jiffy.

my mom & dad (with his wheel chair) , both senior citizens was approached by "jucelle" the waitress... she handed the menus, since my parents are having hesitations from ordering, the service staff said "if you are not going to take any orders you cannot use the chairs". and that's not it, shockingly she pulled the chair where my moms sitting on (that incident i happen to see) & she placed it inside the resto making sure she will not use the chair anymore. where infact, there are plenty of vacant chairs outside.

when i got to my mom, asked what happened since she's already standing & have no idea that she was already been bullied by this staff....oh boy think of it, im not just mad but i am really furious.

approached "jucelle" ... if that's the proper way on how to treat customers? or if not since i changed my mind of my food to go....is this the proper way on how to treat "senior citizens"?
My parents do not deserve such humiliation..implied to her to have at least a bit of respect.

asked other staffs if i could talk to the manager but seems the manager is out. Requested for an email ad so i could personally address it to the person in charge since we are leaving cebu the following day, but unluckily the card doesn't have any email address on it.

If this is the way on how they treat people i will definitely not to spend a single peso to this resto.
a big REJECT!

• Visited November 2012
cebu city
“cute little place”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I can say I grew up in Ayala mall and know it like the back of my hand. Growing up, I was a bit intimidated by this small place, coz it looked fancy, and at the same time I was attracted to it coz people looked happy and they seem to enjoy their stay and their food. And oh, I've always wondered what they serve here since it was small and I don't see a kitchen (aside from the one behind the counter).

So back in 2011, I had to the opportunity to dine here with my husband. We were on a diet then coz we were having health issues. We both love their salad, and their sandwiches and their pasta. You have a lot to choose from. And their dessert, oh, so heavenly. We returned to bring my mother-in-law and she loved it.

I still wonder how they prepare their food. By magic, I guess? :p

• Visited February 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Cebu City, Philippines
“Asian Fusion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013

A great place to enjoy good food in a cozy ambience. They can also serve parties. They have a lot of original in their menu and they also come up with new creations every year.

Visited November 2012
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Average ..”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2012

The steamed fish was too dry . It was lifeless .Considering that this resto is insdie the mall, i think Oh GEORGE should accept credit card payment !

• Visited November 2012