“Foreigners take on AA BBQ. Chicken BBQ!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Philippine
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: pronounced as double A BBQ
Fort McMurray, Canada
“Foreigners take on AA BBQ. Chicken BBQ!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I heard lots of good things about AA BBQ so I had to try it. I had my usual favorites while visiting the Philippines, BBQ pork and BBQ chicken as well as a shrimp dish and (of course) rice. Let me say that I will visit AA BBQ every time I visit the Phils in the future. The Chicken on a stick was one of the best things I have ever eaten. I could have ate my weight in those. So tasty that even when I was finished my large meal, I ordered 3 more for take out but ate them as soon as they came to the table. Yeah, that good!
Pros; Good prices, friendly staff, and great tasting food.
Cons are as usual in the Philippines;
1. Plastic chairs are not always a good choice for a 6 foot plus man weighing well in excess of 200 lbs. which [we] are common in North America.
2. The shrimp although very tasty were uncleaned. Personal preference.

Final verdict. One of my top favorites in the Phils and a must go again.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

70% Recommend
Quezon City
“Don't miss the chicken bbq and baked scallops!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The house sauce of vinegar, soy sauce and sliced green tomatoes simply appeals to me. I had three little bowls the last time. Their baked scallops and chicken bbq is still succulent and very tasty. Can't wait to go back!

Visited January 2013
Parañaque, Rizal, Philippines
“Wanna Go Back to cebu and Eat here in again.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

The food is superb! Me and my hubby looking for a good place to eat and I have read a good review about this so we try to dine in, before we headed to our next destination (Lapu Lapu Monument) The food was really good but I did not got the chance to try their baked scallops which based on the review I read it is the must try of AA bbq. And oh, their four season juice is very good with fresh fruit on the pitcher :) very refreshing! :)

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manila, Philippines
“Taste for less”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Sutukil is famous in Cebu, but if you want t o get it for a cheaper price you can try AA's they have different stores around Cebu but they all cost the same with same (lots) choices. This restaurant is as satisfying as the other ones but way cheaper.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
manila
“Foodtrip!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012

Enjoyed dining here, fresh seafoods. Although if you're after wide variety of shellfish, there is not much choices here (only available are oysters, large clams); scallops and other "exotic" shellfishes are seasonal.
Great value for money!