BEWARE! On the pictures the hotel looks really nice. Reception is nice, wifi is for free, etc.
Reality: Very small rooms with NO WINDOW (I asked and they have few rooms with window, but they are usually fully booked). My room was smelly. Also the free wifi is VERY slow and every few minutes doesn't (and it's not because of signal, I have full signal and internet doesn't work anyway).
For the price I paid (1400 peso) absolutely no-sense. I stayed one night and ran away to cheaper and more nice hotel with windows!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu . Its first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, HotelsClick, Agoda, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City