My friends and I stayed here for 4 nights during Sinulog 2013 weekend and thought the location near Fuente Osmenas was ideal. Overall we've been quite happy with our stay. The rooms were clean and comfortable enough. Noise was a bit of an issue as the walls are quite thin, so ear plugs are a good idea if you are a light sleeper. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the in-house spa offers good (and good value) massages. Breakfast is pretty decent too by Philippines standards. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu . Its first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Venere so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City