We stayed for 5 nights and 6 days last October 2012 while attending seminar at Waterfront Hotel Lahug, We got a small room, no closet just a few cloth hangers on the wall for 3 but it still okay because most of the day we were out. Anyway the place is close to Ayala, Robinsons but a little far from SM. They served breakfast for free, the menu was good, but the fruit being served was so small.The hotel staff were very nice and accommodating.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu . Its first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City