Right in the heart of Cebu City, this small hostel with a big heart. The place is clean and quiet at night. The staff are very attentive of your needs without reservation. Location is the best close to everything in the city. Love to stay here again.
Relaxation, a spa on second floor that offer common massages and its clean not the best but you will get pampered for what its cost.
Food they offer complimentary breakfast and we love it.
Room is not quiet big which is common for hostel in Cebu. If you are looking for big huge room like in US this is not for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu . Its first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelocity, Agoda, Travel Book Philippines, Inc., Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City