The Gran Prix Hotel was very small
The wireless was not working when I arrived and it took 3 calls before, they believed me that it was not working.
Beds were good housekeeping was good
Reception was good and helpful.
Laundry through the Hotel was cheap.
The area in general was quite rough, lots of beggars and street marketers.
Robinson’s department store is with about a 70 meter walk.
Mango Avenue is just down the road (girl Bars) but it pays to be careful and security conscious
I booked the family room which was not so bad the normal rooms are so small I would not like to stay in them.
The walls are thin so sometime you can hear what's going on in the room next door if you know what I mean.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gran Prix Econotel Cebu officially rolled out its red carpet to both foreign and local travelers, as the newest and most innovative econotel in Cebu . Its first in the Visayas, Gran Prix Econotel Cebu takes pride in its personalized, efficient and fast service, comfortable accommodation, affordable rates and perfect location. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Prix Hotel And Suites Cebu
- Gran Prix Hotel & Suites Cebu Cebu Island/Cebu City