It used to be cleaner. Still popular with mostly locals and few farangs. Very close to the port so perfect for a boat trip. Very cheap but the extras like linen etc cost 25-50p The security guards are very kind. So are the staff. The AC gets too strong. 50 beds in one room but each bunker with a curtain.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sugbutel Family Hotel is formerly known as Sugbutel Bed & Bath, Cebu's first modern bed and bath facility - featuring 320 beds equipped with modern facilities and amenities. We are located 3 minutes away from one of Cebu's major malls, SM City Cebu, and 5 minutes away from the Seaports connecting to neighboring islands like Bohol and Leyte. We offer 24/7 security and CCTV cameras, 24/7 backup generator service, Free Wireless Internet Access and all our rooms are fully air conditioned. Convenience store and canteen at the ground floor and restaurant at the 3rd floor. We would also like to introduce our latest addition to Sugbutel Family Hotel - 47 private rooms furnished with twin or double beds, custom made fixtures, LCD cable TV, private toilet and hot and cold shower, and individually controlled air-conditioning. A safe haven for travelers of different kinds - Sugbutel Family Hotel continues to create better ways for the travelers! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Odigeo and Orbitz so you can book your Sugbutel Family Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sugbutel Bed And Bath
- Sugbutel Bed & Bath Hotel Cebu City
- Sugbutel Family Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City