Good location - just down from Fuente where there is a large Robinson's supermarket and plenty of eating places. Street food on the way up, restaurants round the roundabout, and even a Starbucks if you want air-con and wifi. Plenty of ATMs nearby and a 7-Eleven at the corner where you turn of the main boulevard. at the other end of the boulevard are building of interest (churches etc).
Rooms themselves are fine. Comfiest pillows I found in the Philippines, clean bedding and towels, plenty of space. Not luxury, but convenient and clean. I wouldn't bother with the 'coffee shop' except for the free wi-fi.
We had three different single nights here when passing through Cebu, and couldn't fault it for convenience (hence we returned, twice!).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Pacific Pensionne! Pacific Pensionne in Cebu City, Philippines assures you of a good mix of quality basic accommodation and warm Filipino hospitality at very reasonable rates. We take pride in our location in between uptown and downtown Cebu, situated within close proximity to commercial districts, recreational venues, and tourist spots. When planning for a trip to Cebu, make Pacific Pensionne your choice of stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Otel, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Low Cost Holidays so you can book your Pacific Pensionne reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pacific Pensionne Hotel Cebu City
- Pacific Pensionne Cebu Island/Cebu City