“This place is good for its value and security . . .”
1. Location: Easy car ride to attractions (historical sites, malls) of Cebu; not within walking distance though.
2. Staff: Wonderful service encountered. I traveled with a large group of teenagers, who can be troublesome, but the staff happily accommodated them. Before I went, they even called me to ask when I'd be arriving so that they could arrange the rooms in time for us, even though it was in the morning, before check-in time. Polite and friendly throughout, from reception to security to housekeeping.
3. Rooms: Basic and simple; yet, very clean. Aircon, hot water showers and tv (with a good number of channels) . . . which is a great value for the cheap prices paid for the rooms. Beds are simple, comfortable affairs.
4. Facilities: Attached cafe serves simple wonderful Filipino food. However, they are not equipped to handle large numbers at one go, so, expect some wait . . . but the taste makes up for it, if you have the time to wait. Free internet with good speed.
5. Others: Like the homeliness of the place and how they stress environmentalism slogans throughout. The decor is also very homely, without being excessive. Gives a nice welcoming feeling.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.