I have stayed here several times before at this is a relatively new hotel but this visit was extremely disappointing. The hotel is looking very tired and worn as the original design was already dated with it's dark stained wood everywhere and nasty plastic bath tubs, the chrome on the taps are now worn through and the bathroom units look shabby.
The Christmas decorations this year are old and dusty papiermache toadstools etc and the tree made from plastic bottles, I think this sums up the whole place, very shoddy!
Breakfast is a disaster, very average food awful coffee, precooked fried eggs and artificial juice. The staff were courteous and hard working but rushed off their feet post 07.30 when the restaurant is a scrum. The 'Business Centre' consists two computers in the lobby right next to a huge air con unit. Strangely my corner room was large, the bathroom too and the bed comfortable but the look of the place is so old.
I inspected the pool area a few days ago and a sheet of blue glass fell several storeys from the front elevation and shattered close to me, then another. Subsequently the pool will be out of use for many weeks.
The hotel will probably do okay because of its location but there are much better places to stay until this one gets its act together.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City