“Pleasant” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cebu Parklane International Hotel

You added Cebu Parklane International Hotel to your Saves list
Cebu Parklane International Hotel
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Archbishop Reyes Avenue | Corner Escario Street, Cebu City, Philippines   |
Ranked #29 of 82 Hotels in Cebu City
Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
“Pleasant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

A good. comfortable hotel with a great breakfast in bed promo when I stayed there for P2,400. Rooms are good sizes. Staff were all very accommodating and made it a pleasant stay. They were also very helpful when booking the room.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (77)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Siem Reap, Cambodia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

We spent our New Year's day in this hotel with my family. Even on the day we reserved the room over the phone, the staff was friendly. We originally planned to stay here last December but because my son got admitted in the hospital, we had to move the booking date and they were so willing to assist us.

The place is in the heart of the city, so it's very accessible to everywhere most especially to Ayala which is a few minutes away. But since we felt so lazy to even go out, we had our dinner on our first night and had our complimentary breakfast buffet the next day in Manuel's Restaurant. Not the best food, but good enough and worth coming back and had a reasonable rate.

I also got to spend some me-time at their swimming pool while my baby was asleep in the morning. It was just relaxing especially there were not much people around yet. My son joined me after 2 hours and he loved it, too! We had an awesome time swimming together plus it also has a nice view with all the buildings surrounding us!

Before we checked out, I ate at the Merienda Cena buffet, just down the lobby. It was just snacks I ate but I felt like it was already a full meal. We had a great family time in Parklane!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Manila
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Been staying here while on a business trip for 6 years now. Though our company has accredited other Cebu hotels, Parklane is my preferred hotel still due to its location, food and service.

The Good:
1. Kudos to Rochel of the Front Office Team. Fast and efficient checkin amd checkout

2. Breakfast - Extensive choice. No complaints, great food. I love their red egg salad.

3. Room - No problem with AC, big bed, room service efficient

To Improve:
1. One of the breakfast staff, a guy, just kept on passing by my table while serving this Caucasian woman everything she is asking for, like salad from
The buffet table. I was waiting for him to at least ask if I wanted water or coffee. The day after I asked him where the glasses were and he just shouted to another team member. Good for you I didn't ask for your name or you woulda been fired. The next time I'm there and I see you again and you are still the same, I will make sure I exhaust all options to have you kicked out of Parklane.

2. Housekeeping too early. Do you have to knock on my door at 10am? I know I forgot the DND sign, but seriously? 10am. You even forgot my newspaper on the day of checkout.

All in all, minor issues and great experience as always. Kudos to the staff (except to the guy at the resto)! Special mention to Rochel of the FO Team, the greeters who I think are OJTs, the guards and taxi callers and the chef of Seafood Diablo - i love it!

• Stayed June 2013
Mandaue, Philippines
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Parklane is a great hotel at a very reasonable price. You'll be surprise you've only spent this much at a hotel so elegant and complete with all the amenities.

The best part of staying in Parklane is its location which is in the heart of the City, very close to Ayala Mall and it has a excellent eat all you buffet restaurant at a very reasonable price. And the food and choices is really very good, taste so good.

All the rooms are spacious, neat & clean.

Room Tip: Hmm, i'm not really sure of the other rooms but the cheap rooms we got at is already. Perhaps ev...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have stayed here twice and plan to stay again if I'll be in Cebu. Always check the price in the hotel's website a month before or a week before. Price is more cheaper compared to booking to third party sites. Room is adequate for people who are planning for just a good night's rest. Room is small though. But for what I paid, its more than enough. Breakfast is great, lots of food choices.

Room Tip: Always check the hotel's website, its a lot cheaper than 3rd party site. I have booked a two nig...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Monchengladbach, Germany
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

The Cebu Parklane Hotel is perfect in so many ways. Just steps from Ayala Center and a short cab from the Cebu IT Park and minutes from major cebu tourist sites, it has the perfect location and warm ambience for business travelers and tourist alike. I stayed in the Parklane Room and the suite was perfect to relax after a long day of work.

Room Tip: Request for a room facing the hills to enjoy the views of the Cebu countryside.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
EU
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

We stayed a night there, checking in around 6 pm. Although we took two rooms, we only got rack rate. Discounts the reception weren't authorized to give. Speaking to a 'manager' didn't help either. No discount possible, so when I asked if the hotel preferred two empty rooms to two paying customers, they got the message. Under some pretext (two rooms near each other unavailable) we got bumped up a category, which suited us just fine.

The hotel is clean, nice atmosphere, friendly staff, nice swimming pool, fine accommodation, .. nothing wrong with it at all. The breakfast was the biggest surprise for us. We didn't understand why the control at the entrance was that heavy until we entered. They offer a buffet that is that big, you could eat all your meals there, including (very nice) desserts. Lots of fresh fruit, every egg possible, all cereals, all drinks, all eastern style dishes, filipino as well, not to forget the (very tasty and good) western things. The desserts in the rotating fridge are a treat too.

All in all, a nice experience! Next time we will book ahead (offer discounts then!) and again request for a mountain view room - the noise from the street (and construction at that time across the street - both 24/7) comes in to the room (single glass).

Room Tip: Mountain view rooms are much quieter than street view rooms!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family