Complimentary buffet breakfasts... buffet lunch / dinner at ~ P580... Great food with so many offerings (filipino, japanese, italian, spanish, chinese and a fusion of other asian cuisines), serving fresh Cebu Lechun for lunch, daily as part of buffet dishes...
A business class hotel, having strong wifi everywhere. With big function rooms best for holding company meetings and trainings..
Not a budget hotel, has big rooms good for two, with nice fixtures and interiors and has a common gym in one of the floors...
Near Ayala malls, but not convenient to go to mall on foot, one has to cross the high-way with no proper pedestrian lane.. :| :|
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City