This hotel was pArt of package. Don't go on Holy Week, unless u r are there for religious reasons. Otherwise Shops in hotel And SM Mall were closed. Regardless a city tour was nice and it was available.
The pool gets sun only first part of day. So go early.
Service personnel were all very helpful and kind.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HostelBookers, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City