I stayed in a deluxe room in Parklane for 2 nights during a quick visit to Cebu to attend my niece's wedding. Room was of adequate size, but the bathroom was small IMO. (More on bathroom later) Big pluses for me: the accessibility to Ayala Center, where you find everything, and the comfortable bed with the perfect firmness (for me anyway).
I agree with the other reviews about the tricky access to Ayala Center. You have to cross two fairly busy streets with no traffic lights nor policemen at the intersections. My own experience was exciting enough and I was actually glad I had to make the trip only once.
The breakfast buffet offered many choices, but I didn't see the local "danggit" (crispy salted fish) or "chorizo" (native sausages). Unusual for the hotel not to offer local delicacies. Otherwise it was a good spread with a lot of options for main courses, plus a congee and noodle station, omelette station, and many types of bread/pastries.
Music from below (8 floors down) was loud on Saturday night and I worried that it would keep me from sleeping. Good thing the bed was comfortable (and I was probably tired from the long day), I slept through it. By the way, I didn't hear any traffic noise at all.
TV set not yet LCD or LED as noted by previous reviews, but no big deal for me, as long as there is cable. Safety deposit box in room is much-appreciated feature.
Back to the bathroom - minor irritant was the water that stayed at the side of the bathtub everytime I took a shower. The first time, water moved around the edge and spilled to the floor. During subsequent showers, I just had to check several times and remove the water accumulating before it overflowed to the floor.
Very few negatives, so I will definitely return to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Asiatravel.com Holdings, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Odigeo, HostelBookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City