I found the hotel a good place to relax.....value for money...it's maintained..strategically located, near to Ayala centre,one of the biggest mall in the city. Variety of food items are supplied at the breakfast. The support staff are very supportive and helpful. It's a safe place to stay. It's a neat and cleaned hotel well maintained. It has a swimming pool at the second floor , a gym and help travel desk to take care of your travel and tourist plans. The Ayala mall is in a walking distance. You can get restaurants eating joints near the hotel.
I hv planned to stay there every time I visit cebu. I will recommend all of you who wants to have the luxury of staying in a five star at a very competitive price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- DAYON KAMO!As you step into the lobby's modern-contemporary ambiance, one can immediately get the feel of authentic Cebuano hospitality. Featuring 241 stylish and well-designed guest rooms and suites equipped with facilities and amenities to complement the needs of every traveler and ensure a pleasurable yet functional stay.From the friendly and courteous staff, stylish and upscale accommodations, to creative, delectable cuisine and warm, elegant atmosphere, the Cebu Parklane International Hotel allows business and leisure travelers to experience the city's vibrant and colorful rhythms amidst an exciting backdrop of businesses, shopping, dining and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Agoda, Odigeo, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings and HostelBookers so you can book your Cebu Parklane International Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parklane International Cebu City
- Hotel Parklane International
- Cebu Parklane International Hotel Cebu Island/Cebu City