“Great food and good service” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian, Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Doing business
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great food and good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

This is where I go when I am craving Pad Thai.
My friends and I have never had bad food here, and the service is typically
above average. The fish is good also.

• Visited February 2013

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Like the food but problems with service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

Let me just say first that i liked their food but they really should do better in term of service.
My beer was not cold and the glass that came with it was dirty and still had water inside it.... Of course they changed it after i asked them.
As for the food, we asked our dishes to be served all at once. Unfortunately, It's something that, when in Cebu, need to be said to the waiter. If not, he will simply bring the dishes when they are ready, definitely not at the same time...
So our dishes arrived at the same tme and was stone cold. Rice, meat, everything was cold. Not a very good start... We complained to the waitress and waited for 10 more minutes for her to bring back our dishes.
The food was excellent. The boneless chicken cooked in some sort of leaves is crispy and tender and the lemon grass sauce that comes with it is to die for. The barbecue pork is very good too. I came with a sweet and spicy sauce that is very interesting. The rice was desapoining though. Thailand has such good rice, that's a shame.
All in all a good experience. I just wished the cooks knew ow to synchronise themselves to serve simulateously the dishes, like any restaurant in the world do.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Yuma, Arizona
“Great food with no flight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is excellent. The ice tea with cucumber is outstanding and lovely to look at too. Portions are small and the prices are above usual Philippines or Vietnam standard. The freshness and presentation are great. Feels like you are in Ho Chi Minh City wothout the flight and traffic!

Visited February 2013
Berlin, Germany
“For its value - Great Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My mom just loves this restaurant. If anyone says Thai, this is the first thing that enters her mind. The place can get cramped, I know, but I have never really dined there during typical meal hours so I have no complaints about the space. I love the background music and how the servers dress. I prefer their spring rolls over Spice Fusion's. They also make fresh Vietnamese rolls (forgot the name) which I also loved especially with the sauce. Their red and green curries are good but nothing special. What I absolute love is their Thai Iced Tea and their sticky rice with mung beans in coconut milk. I am a sucker when it comes to this dish. They classify it as dessert but I usually have it for main meal. I guess I am undeniably Asian, Filipino to be precise.

• Visited January 2013
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Cinsistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have always likes this place even before the terraces opened. They could teach the staff more about the cuisine as they are pretty mush useless when asking about the dishes. But overall is's a pleasant and confortable plce todine!

• Visited September 2012