“For its value - Great Asian Food” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Vietnamese
Good for: Families with children, Doing business, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Berlin, Germany
“For its value - Great Asian Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

My mom just loves this restaurant. If anyone says Thai, this is the first thing that enters her mind. The place can get cramped, I know, but I have never really dined there during typical meal hours so I have no complaints about the space. I love the background music and how the servers dress. I prefer their spring rolls over Spice Fusion's. They also make fresh Vietnamese rolls (forgot the name) which I also loved especially with the sauce. Their red and green curries are good but nothing special. What I absolute love is their Thai Iced Tea and their sticky rice with mung beans in coconut milk. I am a sucker when it comes to this dish. They classify it as dessert but I usually have it for main meal. I guess I am undeniably Asian, Filipino to be precise.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

• Korean first
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Cinsistently Good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

We have always likes this place even before the terraces opened. They could teach the staff more about the cuisine as they are pretty mush useless when asking about the dishes. But overall is's a pleasant and confortable plce todine!

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Favorite Thai Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Every time I come home for a vacation in Cebu, I always make sure I visit this restaurant in Ayala. I bring my family all the time as they love the ribs and beef thai salad. The service is not that bad, but could be improved. The cooling system needs a little improvement too. But the food is great, all smiles and attentive service but once it gets busy, everyone scampers around and forgets things to be done. Still a place I would visit again and again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Finally found vietnamese food here”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

The food her is very great,clean and the service is good.But when they have to many customer come to the restaurant the service s not that good anymore,the waiter even not attend that you sit there more than 10 minutes but no one came to take the other, the taste of the food is change too.when they too busy the food and the service nothing is good.

Visited November 2012
Pasig, Philippines
“Lemon Grass: Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have heard so much good reviews about this restaurant from my colleagues at work. Every time I would hear them say how yummy the liempo was, I just couldn't wait for me to taste it my own.

Finally, during one of my business trips in Cebu, my officemate and I agreed to have dinner here. I was so excited. We ordered for dishes that are highly recommended by my friends at work.

When our orders came, the food looked so mouthwatering.

For those who plan to travel to Cebu, go to this restaurant and try these:
1. Citrus and Herb Lemonade (served in a pitcher)
2. Pad Thai
3. Vietnamese Spring Rolls
4. Grilled Pork Spareribs
5. Tofu

Enjoy your visit! :-)

P.S.
My officemate left his credit card. They kept it, and he was able to retrieve it with proper assistance. Amazing customer service.

• Visited December 2012